DDG's Project Workflow
DDG has a well-defined standard methodology in managing incoming and current projects to ensure that we always maintain a high productivity rate while maintaining quality standards at the same time.
- We receive inquiries from clients regarding what services and requirements they need.
- We will provide a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) if required by the client to ensure the confidentiality of all documents provided to us.
- Estimators will review all documents received from a client including drawings, standards, and project specifications.
- Next, we will send the quote to the client.
- Once approved, the project manager will discuss all information and requirements needed by the client to the team leader / lead engineer or architect and will conduct a kickoff meeting.
- The team leader will distribute the work to the project team members. In this way, the production rate will increase and this will allow us to submit ahead of time.
- Quality Control members will now check the output to ensure no errors and project specifications and standards were followed.
- Once approved by QC, the project manager will check the work. If satisfied, the project manager will dispatch the work to the client.